First schedule contains the list of states and union territories and their territories Schedules of Indian Constitution
Second schedule contains provisions relating to the emoluments, allowances, privileges and so on …
- the President
- Governors of States,
- Speaker and the Deputy Speaker of the House of the People
- the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman of the Council of States
- the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker of the Legislative Assembly
- the Chairman and the Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Council of a State,
- the Judges of the Supreme Court
- the Judges High Courts
- the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India
3rd Schedule contains the Forms of Oaths or Affirmations. (exclude President and Governors)
4th Schedule contains provisions as to the allocation of seats in the Rajya Sabha
5th Schedule contains provisions as to the Administration and Control of Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes. Schedules of Indian Constitution
6th Schedule contains provisions as to the Administration of Tribal Areas in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram. Schedules of Indian Constitution
7th Schedule contains the Union list, State list and the Concurrent list.
8th Schedule contains the list of recognized or official languages (22)
9th Schedule contains provisions as to validation of certain Acts and Regulations. (but now its open for Judicial review) Schedules of Indian Constitution
10th Schedule contains provisions as to disqualification on ground of defection. (Anti defection Law)
11th Schedule contains the powers, authority and responsibilities of Panchayats.
12th Schedule contains the powers, authority and responsibilities of Municipalities.