Geography – WBPSC Clerkship Previous Year Question Paper
Clerkship Question Paper – 2019 (S1)
10. Which one of the following rivers does not flow across the India-Bangladesh border?
(A) The Ganges
12. Which one of the following states is not a Member of SAARC?
(C) Sri Lanka
13. Which one of the following is not an independent state?
20. Except Hong Kong, how many other Special Administrative Regions(SARs) are there in China?
(D) None of the above
34. How many districts are there in West Bengal?
35. Balakot is in
(A) India’s north-east
(B) Pakistan’s north-west
(D) Iran-Afghanistan border
36. Fiji is in
(A) The Asia-Pacific region
(B) The North Atlantic region
(C) North Africa
(D) South America
37. Which one of the following is not a Union Territory?
(B) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Clerkship Question Paper – 2019 (S2)
1. Kamarpukur, the birthplace of Sri Sri Ramakrishna, is in
(C) East Bardhaman
2. The capital of Australia is
13. Amarkantak is in
(B) Madhya Pradesh
20. Which one of the following ports is not in Pakistan?
(D) Bandar Abbas
21. Identify the statement that wrongly depicts Mamallapuram as
(A) A UNESCO cultural heritage site.
(B) The ancient capital of the Pallava Kingdom.
(C) Home to the development of Kathakali dance form.
(D) A tourist spot.
24. Which of the following states in India is not a tea-growing state?
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
28. Which one of the following states is not a member of BIMSTEC?
(C) Sri Lanka
33. Which one of the following states is not an independent state?
38. Which among the following rivers originate from the Himalayas?
(C) The Brahmaputra