31. Who is the Director of the film ‘Kashmir Files’?
35. Who has surpassed Virat Kohli to become the fastest Indian cricketer to score 6000 T20 runs?
(D) M.S. Dhoni
48. Who is the present Chief Minister of Punjab?
(C) M. K. Stalin
(D) P. S. Dhami
112. Which Indian Player won the Silver Medal in German Open 2022 Badminton Tournament?
(A) P.V. Sindhu
(B) K. Srikant
(D) P. V. Sindhu
185. On which day this year (2022) Lata Mangeskar passed away?
195. Which film won the Best Picture at BAFTA Awards (British Academy Film Awards) 2022?
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2019
1. The operation ‘Surya Hope’ is related to
(A) Uttarakhand flood
(B) Kerala flood
(C) Kashmir flood
(D) Assam flood
22. The opening match of ICC World Cup, 2019 between England and South Africa was held in
(C) Trent Bridge
27. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna,2018 was awarded to Mirabai Chanu for which discipline?
28. Along with Nanaji Deshmukh and Bhupen Hazarika, who was the recipients of Bharat Ratna of 2019?
(A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(B) Manmohan Singh
(C) Pranab Mukherjee
(D) None of the above
29. Who won 68th edition of Miss World Pageant?
(A) Karen Ibasco
(B) Manushi Chhillar
(C) Megan Young
(D) Vanessa Ponce
30. Who won Man Booker Prize, 2018?
(A) Anna Burns
(B) Daisy Johnson
(C) Rachel Kushner
(D) Richard Powers
50. The 2020 Summer Olympic will be held in
52. Which three companies have launched the Uijwala Sanitary Napkins?
(A) Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum
(B) Bharat Petroleum, ONGC and Indian Oil
(C) Indian Oil, Oil India Limited and Hindustan Petroleum
(D) ONGC, Oil India Limited and Bharat Petroleum
53. How many times Sheikh Hasina has been elected as Prime Minister of Bangladesh?
(A) Two Times
(B) Three Times
(C) Four Times
(D) Five Times
54. What was the profession Volodymyr Zelensky before elected as the President of Ukraine?
56. In which country the first ever home delivery drone service has been launched by Google Wing?
(D) South Korea
57. Who has been named as the Wisden Almanack leading cricketer of the year 2018?
(A) Jos Buttler
(B) Sam Curren
(C) Virat Kohli
(D) Shakib Al Hasan
58. Which country’s army ousted and arrested president Omar-Al-Bashir on April 11, 2019?
(B) South Sudan
59. Who has joined International Monetary Fund as its chief economist on January 8, 2019?
(A) Jayanto Ghosh
(B) Gita Gopinath
(C) Raghuram Rajan
(D) Indira Nooyi
60. Which of the following two countries named the first and second best performing country after the Climate Change Performance Index, 2019?
(A) Norway and Iceland
(B) Sweden and Bhutan
(C) Bhutan and Finland
(D) Sweden and Morocco
61. Defence Research and Development Organization on April 15, 2019 successfully test fired Nirbhay. What is Nirbhay?
(A) Pilotless aircraft
(C) Missile launcher vessel
(D) Sub-sonic cruise missile
63. Who has become the first Indian woman scientist to have been selected as Fellow of the Royal Society in the 359 year history of the prestigious scientific academy?
(A) Mangala Narlikar
(B) Gagandeep Kang
(C) Nandini Harinath
(D) Aditi Pant
64. In which country India has rebuilt Kundeling Monastery?
(B) Sri Lanka
65. A Book containing English translation of the 100 year old classic Punjabi poem about Jalianwala Bagh massacre “Khooni Vaishakhi” has been released in Abu Dhabi. What is the name of Jalianwala Bagh survivor who wrote it after witnessing first-hand the events of April 13, 1919 ?
(A) Manmohan Singh
(B) Khuswant Singh
(C) Lai Singh Dil
(D) Nanak Singh
67. Name the Indian who has been felicitated with Mexico’s highest civilian award ‘Order of the Aztec Eagle’ in 2019 ?
(A) Ram Nath Kovind
(B) Pratibha Patil
(C) Pranab Mukherjee
(D) Sonia Gandhi
68. Who among the following has been appointed as the Deputy Executive Director of UN-Women on May 30, 2019 ?
(A) Narayani Shastri
(B) Anita Bhatia
(C) Ritu Jhingon
(D) Lakshmi Puri
69. Which state government’s Medical & Health Department has received the WHO’s ‘World No Tobacco Day Award, 2019’ ?
(D) West Bengal
70. In which, of the following institution, the first time ever in India, voting was held in the campus of an institution for mentally ill on April 18, 2019 ?
(A) Spandana Institute of Mental Health
(B) Institute of Mental Health, Hyderabad
(C) Institute of Mental Health, Ayanavaram
(D) Institute of Psychaitry, Kolkata
72. Where is the “Vivek Smarak” — the Swami Vivekananda Value Education and Cultural Centre located ?
(B) West Bengal
73. Which of the following Ministry launched the Artisan Speak?
(A) Ministry of Culture
(B) Ministry of Tourism
(C) Ministry of Textiles
(D) Ministry of External Affairs
74. Which of the following banks has launched the ‘Bank on Wheels’ service ?
(A) State Bank of India
(B) Axis Bank
(C) ICICI Bank
(D) Indian Overseas Bank
75. In which city India’s first Tree Ambulance has recently been launched?
95. Who named cyclone ‘Foni’?
(C) Sri Lanka
96. Which sports has been included in 2022 Asian Games?
(D) Pencak Silat
98. Which city bagged award for the cleanest city for third straight year in Swach Survekshan, 2019?
100. Binapani Devi was the matriarch of which community ?
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2018
115. MOU on river Ganga rejuvenation was signed by India on 17th April, 2018 with
121. First countries in Gulf to introduce VAT in 2018 are
a) Qatar and Iran
b) Qatar and Kuwait
c) UAE and Saudi Arabia
d) Bahrain and Iraq
125. Who is the Sahitya Academy Award Winner for Bengali in 2017?
a) Afsar Ahmed
b) Nrisinghaprasad Bhaduri
c) Subodh Sarkar
d) Sankha Ghosh
126. Which among the following nations participated FIFA World Cup 2018 for the first time?
135. Who is the recipient of Nobel Prize for Literature Rainer Weiss in 2017?
a) Rainer Weiss
b) Micheal W. Young
c) Kazuo ishiguro
d) Bob Dylan
142. Who is the Champion of ICC Wornens’ World Cup 2017?
d) New Zealand
144. Who is the present Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
a) Meira Kurnar
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) Surnitra Mahajan
d) Biman Bancrjee
145. The best picture of 2018 Oscar was awarded to
a) Darkest Hour
b) Lady Bird
c) Get Out
d) The Shape of Water
146. Who is the recipient of Dada Saheb Phalke award in 2017?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Soumitra Chatterjee
c) Shashi Kapoor
d) Vinod Khanna
147. 2022 FIFA World Cup will be held in
148. How many medals India secured in the Commonwealth
154. The best actor of 2018 Oscar was awarded to
a) Denjel Washington
b) Daniel Kaluua
c) Daniel Dey-Lewis
d) Gary Oldrnan
155. Who won the 65th National Film Award for Best Actor?
a) Riddhi Sen
b) Jishu Sengupta
c) Kaushik Ganguly
d) Ritwick Chakraborty
156. Who is the recipient of Jnanpith Award in 2017?
a) Raghuvir Chaudhury
b) Bhalchandra Nemade
c) Krishna Sobti
d) Pratibha Rai
157. How many Gold Medals India won in the Commonwealth Games 2018?
170. What is the theme of World Environment Day 2018?
a) Go Wild for Life
b) Beat Plastic Pollution
c) Think Eat Save
d) One Planet One Future
177. “Crossing The Line” is the autobiography of
a) Sunil Chhetry
b) Luis Suarez
d) Roy Keane
181. Which country introduces Smog insurance to combat air pollution?
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2017
1. Where would the Common wealth Games be held in 2022 ?
2. What is the name of Australia’s first woman Prime Minister ?
(A) Jane Simpson
(B) Helen Opten
(C) Julia Gillard
(D) Audra Philton
6. Why was Ajmal Kasab sentenced to death ?
(A) Attack on Indian Parliament
(B) Mumbai terror attacks
(C) Kashmir attacks
(D) Delhi Metro attacks
26. Who won the 2015 Wimbledon Women’s Singles title ?
(A) Garbine Muguruza
(B) Petra Kvitova
(C) Serena Williams
(D) Maria Sharapova
27. The city named by UNESCO under creative cities Network for city of music is
28. Which biosphere reserve in India has been included in UNESCO list in March, 2016 ?
(A) Agasthyamala biosphere reserve
(B) Simlipal biosphere reserve
(C) Sundarbans biosphere reserve
(D) Nanda Debi biosphere reserve
30. Recently Qora was in news, it related to which sector ?
(D) Internet and social networking
31. Which, among the following, isolated US most from its European allies during the past three months or so ?
(A) USA’s criticism of refugee policy of the European states
(B) USA pulling out of Paris Accord
(C) USA’s disformal reception to German Chancellor when she visited that country
(D) USA’s unpredictable foreign policy moves
32. Which is the highest judicial authority in the settlement of disputes in European Union ?
(A) European Court of Justice
(B) European Tribunal of Arbitration
(C) Inter-European States of Justice
(D) European Court of Law
33. In which state of India Gomti river project scam unearthed in June, 2017 ?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
36. The Supreme Court of India bans the use of caste and religion during election campaign on
38. Which team, among the following, won Women’s World Cup in Hockey in 2017 ?
39. Which team, among the following, won ICC Champion’s Trophy in 2017 ?
(D) Sri Lanka
40. Who among the following won Men’s Singles in the French Open in 2017 ?
(A) Roger Federar
(B) Rafael Nadal
(C) Andy Murray
(D) Novak Djokovic
41. To stitch a majority in Parliament Theresa May decided to tie up with
(A) Labour Party
(B) Unionist Party of Northern Ireland
(C) Democratic Ulster Unionist Party (DUP) of Northern Ireland
(D) Sinn Fein Party of Northern Ireland
42. Choose the correct statement about WTO
(A) Afghanistan became the 164th member of WTO
(B) General Robert Azevedo is WTO Director
(C) WTO ministers met at Nairobi in Kenya for its last meeting
(D) All of the above
43. Which state was declared on January 18, 2016 as the first organic farming state of India ?
44. Narendra Modi launched ‘Gramoday se Bharat Uday’ campaign on the occasion of ‘Rashtriya Panchayati Raj Diwas’ in
(C) Madhya Pradesh
45. Which of the following countries changed their stance totally in 2017 from that of 2015-16 on the issue of the Chinese claim over the South China Sea ?
46. Who organised India Health Report : Nutrition 2015 and Global Nutrition Report ?
(A) Public Health Foundation of India
(B) International Food Policy Research Institute.
(C) Both of the above
(D) None of the above
47. Who won the 14th season of Vijay Hazare Cricket Trophy for 2015-2016 ?
48. Who is the deity of the temple where worship and entering of women was lifted in April, 2016 ?
(D) Shankar / Mahadev
49. Tech Mahindra has launched the electronic wallet named
(A) Mobile Money
(B) Mobo Money
(C) Smart Money
50. Who was conferred ‘Padma Vibhusan’ honour at his residence on December 13, 2015 ?
(A) Dilip Kumar
(B) Devika Rani
(C) Himangshu Rai
(D) None of the above
67. Union Cabinet recently passed in-principle approval for disinvestment in
(A) Air India
(B) Hindustan Antibiotics
68. Which company recently delivered the first tranche of modern bullet-proff helmets of Indian Army ?
(A) Ordnance clothing
(C) MKU Limited
69. Who has been appointed as the new President of International Economic Association ?
(A) Kaushik Basu
(B) Arvind Virman
(C) Ashok K Lahiri
(D) Rakesh Mohan
70. US is selling C-17 transport aircraft to India at an estimated cost of $366.2 million. The aircraft has been manufactured by
(A) Lockheed Martin
(B) Northrop Grumman
(D) Safran Group
71. Who received Jnanpith Award in 2016 ?
(A) Raghubir Chaudhuri
(B) Shankha Ghosh
(C) Amar Patnaik
(D) Amrinder Singh
73. M. F. Hussain left India and was conferred nationality of
(A) Saudi Arabia
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2016
54. On 6th January 2016, the National Human Rights Commission issued a notice to a particular state on the reported deplorable conditions prevailing in the prisons of that state. Which state was it ?
59. The name of Kunjarani Devi is associated with –
(A) Weight lifting
(B) Target shooting
62. Who is the Director of the film ‘Chatushkon’ ?
(A) Mrinal Sen
(B) Aparna Sen
(C) Srijit Mukherji
(D) Anjan Ghosh
64 In the Arjuna Award Winners 2015 List, Babita Kumari was awarded for –
73. The 2015 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development is awarded to –
80. Graham Greene was associated with —
100. Ustad Ali Ahmad Hussain Khan, who passed away recently, wan as exponent of –
109. Infosys is opening its first overseas campus in –
113. The Man Booker International Prize 2016 has been won by South Korean author Han Kang for the book –
(A) A General Theory of Oblivion
(B) A Whole Life
(C) The Vegetarian
(D) The Story of the Lost Child
115. The Late Rajmata Vijaya Raje Scindia was the Maharani of –
129. Which country has been declared by WHO as free of measles in July, 2016 ?
130. Which state Government in India has decided to launch a scheme named ‘Green Passage’ for Orphan Students for promotion of higher studies for them ?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
132. The 2nd World Internet Conference 2015 was hosted by :
134. Which of the following books is written by Shashi Tharoor ?
(A) Thoughts and Reflections
(B) Beyond Survival
(C) Standing Guard— a year in Opposition
(D) Indian Shastra : Reflections on the nation in our time
135. The Jharana Khurd village suffered from the contamination of ground water with –
136. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a central government scheme in India to provide –
(A) affordable homes for all
(B) free LPG connections to BPL families
(C) crop insurance scheme
(D) electrification of all villages
142. In April, 2016 the Himachal Pradesh High Court issued notices to the Union and State Governments on issue of declaring which animal as vermin ?
143. Project ‘Mausam’ launched by India is June 2014 was presented to an international audience at the 38th session of World Heritage Committee held at –
(B) Abu Dhabi
157. The Saraswati Samman Award 2014 was received by-
(A) Veerappa Moily
(B) Govind Mishra
(C) S. L. Bhyrappa
(D) Surjit Paatar
158. The 2019 Asian Cup Games is to be hosted by-
(C) United Arab Emirates
163. Arktika is :
(A) A project of India in the Arctic Ocean
(B) A nuclear icebreaker of Russia
(C) A rescue ship of USA
(D) None of the above
164. Luke Aikins is a-
(D) None of the above
169. Maximum water logging in the farmland is observed in-
173. Nepal’s new Constitution against which Madhesi’s are agitating was announced in :
175. Which of the following is / are wrongly matched ?
(A) Badruddin Ajmal — All India United Democratic Front
(B) Prafulla K. Mahanta — Assam Gana Parishad
(C) Ajit Singh — Bharatiya Janata Party
(D) Uddhav Thackeray — Shiv Sena
180. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the 31st Law Commission in India in 2016 ?
(A) Vivel Kumar
(B) Balbir Singh Chauhan
(C) Ramesh Negi
(D) Dr. Srivastava
181. The 2015 Nobel Prize for Literature was won by –
(A) Alice Munro
(B) Patrick Modiano
(C) Svetlana Alexievich
(D) Doris Lessing
184. Where has uber opened its first engineering hub in Asia ?
(A) New Delhi
185. Israel was elected as chair of following permanent committee of the UN –
(A) Economic and Financial Committee
(B) Legal Committee
(C) Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee
(D) Administrative and Budgetary Committee
186. Which organization has released the Report titled ‘Migration and Remittances Fact book 2016’ ?
(B) World Bank
192. Who is the president of FIFA ?
(A) Hong Martin
(B) Edwards Mike
(C) Sepp Blatter
(D) Gianni Infantino
194. In which state among the below mentioned states was the Rotavirus vaccination project first launched ?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Himachal Pradesh
195. Amnesty International Human Rights Award 2016 has been won by-
(A) Jawahar Mishra
(B) Kalyan Singh
(C) Henri Tiphagne
(D) Martin Macwan
199. Which is not true about PANAMA expansion project ?
(A) It is re-opened in June, 2016
(B) It is third set of Lock’s Project
(C) The expansion tripled the Canal’s Capacity
(D) It connects the Atlantic Ocean with the Pacific Ocean
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2015
16. ISRO launched its _____ th satellite on 27th August, 2015?
109. Going from India to Europe, vaccination is now required of –
(B) Yellow fever
(D) None of the above
110. Human suffering index in India is
114. Best quality proteins are found in highest quantities in
101. Which of the following statements is not correct-
A) Hungary declares state of emergency in Csongrad and backs -Kiskun and sealed its border.
B) Hungary has emerged as epicenter of refuge crisis.
C) The refugees are mainly from Libya, Sudan, Iraq
D) The refugees are seeking refuse to save life from oppression in those countries.
102. Which of the following statement is not true
A) IISC, Bangalore and IIT Delhi figure in the top 200 World Universities Ratings
B) National University of Singapore has topped among Asian Universities
C) Massachusetts Institute Of Technology of US has topped the ranking for the fourth time
D) In the top of 10 Universities 6 are from the US.
115. Consider the following statements:
1. Union Cabinet has approved three lakh crore on urban development under two new urban missions over the next five years- Smart Cities Mission and AMRUT
2. Union Cabinet has approved new Urban Renewal mission, Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation of 500 cities. (AMRUT)
3. The Cabinet has approved the Smart Cities Mission and the AMRUT with outlays of Rs 48,000 crore and Rs 50,000 crore respectively.
Select the correct option using the codes given below-
A) 1 and 2 only
B) 2 and 3 only
C) 1 and 3 only
D) 1, 2 and 3
116. With reference to the 62nd National Film Awards, consider the following statements
i) Directorate of Film Festivals was set up by the Government of India in 1973 to organize International and national Film Festivals with in the country.
ii) Vijay has been awarded best actor for Nanu Avanalla Avalu (Kannada)
iii) Shashi Kapoor has been conferred Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
Select the correct options using the codes given below
A) 1 and 2 only
B) 2 and 3 only
C) 1 and 3 only
D) 1, 2 and 3
117. Consider the following statements.
i) The Department of AYUSH has been elevated to an independent Ministry on 09.11.2014
ii) June 21st was declared as the ‘ International Day of Yoga ‘ by the United Nations General Assembly.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
A) 1 only
B) 2 Only
C) Both 1 and 2
D) None of these
118. Which committee has given its report on Government advertisements in Media?
A) Rajinder Sachar Committee
B) N R Madhav Menon committee
C) Swaminathan Committee
D) Mudgal committee
119. Eminent Marathi literature _______ has been awarded 50th Jnanpith Award for 2014.
A) Bhalachandra Nemade
B) V S Khandekar
D) Govind Karnadikar
120. Which of the following statements is not correct-
A) About five million VW band was hit by emissions scandal
B) VW embedded software in the vehicle’s electronics allows the cars to emit up to 40 times the legally allowed amount of nitrogen.
C) In smoke test in shows that emission are within limit
D) The scheme was discovered by German Environmental Regulator.
121. The Black Money Undisclosed Income and Assets and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015 does not include following
A) Failure to declare an undisclosed foreign asset will entail higher penalty and prosecution
B) Result in forfeiture of assets under Money Laundering Act
C) The three month compliance window for declaration came to an end on 31st August 2015.
D) The declaration can be filed on line
124. Consider the following statements
i) There are about 5 million Indian workers all over the world
ii) More than 90% of them are in Gulf Countries and South East of Asia.
iii) About 3.4 lakh were for Saudi Arabia
which of the above statement(s) given above is/ are correct?
A) 1 and 2
B) 2 and 3
C) 1 and 3
D) 1,2 and 3
130. The world’s heaviest mango weighs
A) 2.5 kg
(B) 3.5 Kg
C) 5 pounds and 7 ounces
D) 4 pounds and 7 ounces
162. Which personality has been awarded the first Life Time Achievement Award for his/ her contribution in the field of cinema?
A) Ashok kumar
B) Raj Kapoor
D) Bernardo Bertolucci
165. In which language the President of India Shri Pranab Mukherejee first received the first copy of ‘Yogi ka Sparsh’, a Yoga/ Manual written by Smt. Nivedita Joshi on 8th June, 2015?
166. Hareiette Thomson of charlottes of Charlottes North Carolina becomes oldest woman to finish marathon . She is a 92 year old_________
B) Physically challenged
C) HIV Posetive woman
D) Cancer survivor
167. Name the US defence Secretary who visited India from 2-4 June, 2015?
A) Hillary Clinton
B) Richard Rahul Paul
C) Ashton Carter
D) James Smith
168. Who was conferred with the Asian Athletics Association (AAA) President’s award on 22nd June, 2015?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Lalit Bhanot
C) Milkha Singh
D) Suresh Kalmadi
169. Who became the first Indian borne woman to be appointed a judge in New york city?
A) Geeta Menon
B) Renu Khator
C) Ms. Raja Rajeswari
D) None of the above
170. Which country became the 116th Member of World Trade Organisation in April, 2015?
171. Which Australian Cricketer won ‘Bradman Young cricketer of the year Award’ 2015?
A) Mitch March
B) Joe burns
C) Sean Abbott
D) Peter Nevill.
172. Who among the following has won the Men’s Singles title at Australian Open 2015?
A) Roger federer
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Novak Djokovic
D) Andy Murray
173. Jaswant Singh Rajput who died in January 2015 was associated with ______.
174. ______ won the Bronze at 2015 World Wrestling Championship-
A) Narsingh Pancham Yadav
B) Vijender Singh
C) Akhil Kumar
D) Sushil Kumar
175. Leander Paes, Martina Hingis won US Open Mixed Doubles Title 2015. They defeated Bethanie Mattek Sands and Sam Querry by
A) 5-4, 5-5, 7-3
B) 6-4, 3-6, 10-7
C) 9-1, 7-3, 5-4,
D) 9-5, 10-7, 3-7
176. Sania Mirza – Martina hingis won 2015 US Open Women’s Doubles title. It was _______
177. ______ won 2015 Beijing International Marathon
A) Mariko Kipchumba
B) Ninolai Snesarev
C) sebastian Vettee
D) Floyd Mayweather
178. _________ has been chosen to host 2022 Asian Games.
180. Dr. M. M. Kalburgi, was noted
A) Novelist of Maharshtra
B) Vice Chancellor of Kerol University
C) A Kannada epigraphist
D) Poet conferred Sahitya Academi Award in 2015
182. Which is not among the four basic components of Prodhan Mantri Awas Yojana declared in June, 2015.
A) Slum rehabilitation
B) Affordable housing
C) Beneficiary led individual house
D) One time grant for development
183. Which is not correct about World anti-Doping Agency
A) WADA has linked a MOU with Sports Ministry of china to crack down on the supply and manufacture of PEDS ( Performance enhancing drugs) in the country.
B) PEDS are openly sold online on Chinese WEBSITES and shipped to other countries
C) WADA is a collective initiative led by International Olympic Committee
D) It was established in 2015 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
186. Which of the following statements is incorrect
A) Dahagram-Angrapota, largest Bangladeshi enclave lies within West Bengal
B) Tin Bigha Corridor, a strip of Indian territory was leased to Bangladesh
C) Dasier Chhara was the India’s largest standalone enclave
D) Dahala- Khagrabari, was a Bangladesh territory inside India
187. Gold Monetisation Scheme (G.M.S) provides for-
1) Providing option to monetize physical gold by depositing them to authorized banks.
2) The interest rate of the scheme is fixed by the RBI
3) Gold in any form can be deposited with banks for a period of 10 years.
A) 1 and 2 are correct
B) Only 1 is correct
C) 2 and 3 are correct
D) All are correct
A) It is a financial inclusion scheme.
B) No minimum balance is required to open the account.
C) Accidental Insurance cover of Rs.1 lakh
D) Life insurance cover of Rs.35,000
197. Which is not true with respect to ”Make in India” campaign?
A) To put India prominently on the global manufacturing map.
B) Facilitate the inflow of new technology and capital
C) Creation of millions of jobs
D) The campaign commences from 1st January.
198. India launches e-visa facilities to ____ countries.
199. Who is not the recipient of Padma Vibhushan Award, 2015
A) L.K. Advani
B) Aga khan
C) Amitava Bachan
D) Saira Banu
WBCS Main Question Paper – 2014
93. Who is brand ambassador of Gujarat Tourism ?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar
(B) Amitabh Bachhan
(C) Shahrukh Khan
(D) Narendra Modi
95. The venue of the 2014 World Chess Championship Final was
96. Fortaleza Declaration and Action Plan was taken during
(A) BRICS Summit (2014)
(B) G-8 Summit (2012)
(C) G-20 Summit (2013)
(D) Commonwealth Heads of Government Summit (2014)
99. Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai is a national of