History WBPSC Clerkship Previous Year Question Paper
Clerkship Question Paper – 2019 (S1)
1. Mahatma Gandhi had first started his non-violent non-cooperation movement in
(B) South Africa
4. Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated on 30th January
6. Gautam Buddha was born in
(A) Kapila Vastu
(C) Bodh Gaya
7. Vidyasagar’s birth place ‘Birsingha’ village is in
(A) Hooghly district
(B) Nadia district
(C) West Medinipur district
(D) Howrah district
27. The battle of Plassey was fought in
32. Khudiram Bose was hanged in
(B) Dum Dum Central Jail
(D) Presidency Jail, Kolkata
Clerkship Question Paper – 2019 (S2)
17. Where did the INA unfurl the Indian flag after defeating the Bristish on 14th April 1944?
19. Who among the following was the first President of Indian National Congress?
(A) Dadabhai Naoroji
(B) Allan Octavian Hume
(C) W. C. Bonnerjee
(D) Surendra Nath Banerjee
26. The first Indian Governor General of Independent India was
(A) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(B) C. Rajagopalachari
(C) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
(D) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
27. Which was not a Portuguese colony in India?
(D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
36. When did Alexander invade India?
(A) 323 B.C.
(B) 325 B.C.
(C) 326 B.C.
(D) 327 B.C.
39. Swami Vivekananda delivered his Chicago Addresses in
40. Rabindra Nath Tagore gave up his Knighthood in